Are you uncertain how to sign up for a free Gmail account, well here is how:
Go to the Google homepage.
There is a list of links at the top of the page as shown in the picture.
Click on the Gmail link.
Now you will find yourself at the page as shown below:
As it shows in the picture you will now need to click on the sign up for Gmail link.
Ok so now you need to start filling in some of your details:
I have numbered the steps, follow them in order from 1 to 4:
1. Type in your Name.
2. Type in your Surname.
3. Choose your username or login name
4. Click on check availability
You may need to repeat steps 3 and 4 until the username you want is available.
Ok, now for your password selection:
Again I have numbered these steps:
1. Choose a password, and remember to check your password strength.
2. Re-enter your password making sure you retype it exactly as the first time.
3. Choose a Security question best suitable for you. Write it down as
4. This area is for the answer of the security question.
5. This is for your secondary email. This is an email that Gmail can mail should
Your completed sign up form should look like this:
Right at the bottom remember to click the I accept: Create my account
Well done! You have now created your own Gmail email address and can start emailing